- Click “+New” > “Payment” to navigate to the payment form.
- Fill out recipient details.
- Toggle “Is this payment recurring?” to “Yes”.
- Set your desired frequency. “Frequency” is the rate you want your payment to generate.
- Set your first payment date. “First payment” is the first day your payment plan will generate a payment.
- Optionally set your last payment date. “Last payment” is the last day your payment plan will generate a payment.
- Select a category that best represents the purpose of your recurring payment. For example, if you’re creating payment plans for payroll and have a category called “Contributor compensation,” you may want to select that category.
- Click “Create payment” > Click “Done” to finish creating your recurring payment. Recurring payments will be generated in 'All Payments' based on the dates and frequency you selected.
Note: Creating a recurring payment will only generate payments. You’ll still need to pay your generated payments by creating and executing a transaction. Please see here to learn how to create and execute transactions.